AdeQuaTE® dedicates it effort in promoting effective and efficient investment in human resource development and intellectual capital formation.
Its approach strives at achieving balance between the individual's career aspiration and organisation's execution capabilities in achieving its strategic objectives.
Its instrument is the external audit based on AdeQuaTE 10015+, a combination of ISO 10015 standard for training and AQTE10015+ certification requirements standard. This AdeQuaTE 10015+ quality oriented hardware provides traceability of the critical decisions made at each step of the human resource development process and institutionalised the task of continual improvement and organisational learning.
• On February 19th, 2003, CSEND became the FIRST organisation to be fully accredited by the Swiss Accreditation Service (SAS) based on ISO 10015+ as a certification body for training systems, of training programmes and of training service providers in organisations.
• On February 18th, 2008, CSEND received its re-accreditation CSEND by the Swiss Accreditation Service (SAS) based on ISO 10015+ as a certification body for training management systems, of training programmes and of training service providers in organisations.
Honours and Services
• Dr. Lichia Yiu, President of CSEND, was appointed as a member for the International Editorial Board of Management Learning, a journal advancing the understanding of management and organisational learning, 2006.
• Dr. Raymond Saner, Director of CSEND, was appointed as a member for the Swiss Peer Review, a nation-wide programme to assess quality standards of technical colleges of higher education in Switzerland, 2001.
• Dr. Raymond Saner, Director of CSEND, was appointed as the Swiss delegate to the international working group which drafted the ISO standard for training and education, 1995-1999. This new ISO standard was adopted and published in December 1999.